- Be Prepared: Mentally, physically, and arm yourself with self defense weapons.
- Always Be Vigilant: Situational awareness can help you potentially identify a dangerous situation before it occurs.
- Run Away: If there is a mass shooter situation and you are out of the danger zone, flee the scene.
- Hide: If there is not enough time to run, hide in an inconspicuous, preferably closed area that is out of sight of the shooter.
- Fight: If there is no time to run or hide, fight like your life depends on it, because the active shooter will not show any mercy.
More than 87% of Americans have upcoming trips planned. The pandemic showed people that life can be short and we shouldn’t take things for granted like being healthy enough to travel and visit new beautiful cultures and countries.Continue reading
Our team at Defender Ring has been hard at work behind the scenes. We are working on everything from crafting brand new designs, to upgrading our current rings, to innovating an entirely new ring model which will be the largest and most powerful ring ever offered by Defender Ring!Continue reading
Specifically, a self defense ring is a circular ring worn around your finger equipped with a point or weapon, normally designed as an ornamental piece of jewelry made of metal, that can be used to fight off or deter an assailant.Continue reading
Stackable rings, stacker rings, or stackers, are rings that can be worn together on one finger, or adjacent to each other on multiple fingers, and are a jewelry trend that has been growing in popularity in recent years because of its minimalist and expressive style.Continue reading