Self defense rings are the fastest growing segment in the self defense product industry for good reason. They have so many advantages and fit into people's lives so seamlessly that everyone from women, to men, to students are buying themContinue reading
These lessons provide a strong foundation for staying safe and avoiding dangerous situations as much as possible. We have seen how dangerous this world is and internalizing these pillars will help prepare you to survive a dangerous situation.Continue reading
If I'm a petite female, will a self defense class really help me in a dangerous situation? Can a martial arts class make a difference in a real life attack? The answer to both of those questions is a resounding yes. How...Continue reading
- Be Prepared: Mentally, physically, and arm yourself with self defense weapons.
- Always Be Vigilant: Situational awareness can help you potentially identify a dangerous situation before it occurs.
- Run Away: If there is a mass shooter situation and you are out of the danger zone, flee the scene.
- Hide: If there is not enough time to run, hide in an inconspicuous, preferably closed area that is out of sight of the shooter.
- Fight: If there is no time to run or hide, fight like your life depends on it, because the active shooter will not show any mercy.
More than 87% of Americans have upcoming trips planned. The pandemic showed people that life can be short and we shouldn’t take things for granted like being healthy enough to travel and visit new beautiful cultures and countries.Continue reading