Don't know your ring size? We'll help you figure it out so you can order the right ring from Defender Ring™.
Defender Ring™ sells its rings in regular U.S. sizes. If you already know your U.S. ring measurement, you can order that size.
Ring Chart and Size Comparison
Follow these steps to measure your finger at home for accurate ring sizing:
1. Get a string or a thin strip of paper.
2. Wrap the string or paper around the base of your finger and mark the circumference. We recommend wearing Defender Ring on your index or middle fingers.
3. Use a ruler to measure the length.
4. Compare your measured length to the circumference below for correct U.S. ring size.
Measure Your Finger Professionally
Another way to determine your ring size is to have your finger measured by a local jewelry store or jeweler. The professional will be able to accurately size the finger that you want a new ring for, and will be able to resolve any measurement issues.
Most jewelry stores or jewelers will measure your ring for free.
Additional Ring Measuring Tips
1. Fingers can expand when hot and shrink when cold. It's a good idea to measure your finger at the end of the day in a warm environment when your finger is at its largest size.
2. Understand that the ring has to slide past the knuckle to reach its destination at the base of the finger. Therefore make sure the ring fits over your knuckle. If your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, pick a size between the two measurements.
3. If you're purchasing a wide band, purchase half a size up for comfort or it might be too tight in certain situations.