Figuring Out Your Ring Size
If you don't already know your ring size, we'll help you figure it out so you can order the right product from Defender Ring™.
Defender Ring™ sells its rings in regular U.S. sizes. If you already know your U.S. ring size, you may order that measurement.
Professionally Measuring Your Finger
The best way to determine your ring size is to have your finger measured by a local jewelry store or jeweler. The professional will be able to accurately size the finger that you want a new ring for, and will be able to resolve any measurement issues.
If you're in the market for an engagement ring or wedding band, you should always have a professional size it for you. Most engagement and wedding bands are resized after the proposal, so that it fits perfectly.
Do-It-Yourself Finger Measuring
You can also measure your own finger at home for a quick D.I.Y. solution.
1. Get string or thin strip of paper
2. Wrap string or paper around base of finger you're measuring and mark the circumference
3. Use a ruler to measure the length of the string or paper. Compare to size chart below:
U.S. Ring Size
European Ring Sizes
Use the chart below to find out how your Great Britain ring size translates into a U.S. ring size for your Defender Ring™.
U.S. Ring Size
Great Britain Ring Size
Additional Ring Measuring Tips
1. Fingers can expand when hot and shrink when cold. It's a good idea to measure your finger at the end of the day in a warm environment when your finger is at its largest size.
2. Understand that the ring has to slide past the knuckle to reach it's destination at the base of the finger. Therefore make sure the ring fits over your knuckle. If your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, pick a size between the two measurements.
3. If you're purchasing a wide band, purchase up half a size for comfort or it might be too tight in certain situations.